Green Azuki Bean - 200 gr.
+ 9,90 € Shipping costs in Europe* (FREE shipping for orders above 250,00 €)
GREEN BEANS AZUKI
- 200g pack of seeds from Sprout
- For self-production of 25/30 SERVINGS
Properties and Benefits of Azuki Green Bean:
Azuki bean sprouts can well be compared to a natural supplement and are perfect for growing children, for those recovering from injuries and illnesses, for sportsmen and women who want to stay at the top of their game, and for those suffering from problems related to the change of seasons or menopause.
Azuki bean sprouts can be used in many preparations. The fibre in the sprouts helps to keep the arteries clean, its metals strengthen the blood and the B vitamins are very effective against possible exhaustion and weakness.
Excerpt from www.cure-naturali.it - quoted by Mira Tonioni
For More information and Tips for a correct use of the seed pack SEE BELOW the sections "DESCRIPTION and ADDITIONAL INFORMATION".
The best online price can always be found at www.germogliosi.it
Also available on Amazon
Green Azuki Bean:
It has been cultivated by humans since time immemorial and there are traces of its use in the Himalayan highlands dating back to 4000 BC. It probably originated in Korea and Manchuria. Adzuki bean sprouts stand out as a good resource of enzymes and essential amino acids, many vitamins, especially B9, B1 and B5, and many oligoelements, particularly phosphorus, zinc, iron and magnesium. All Vigna beans, including adzuki beans, are rich in protein, dietary fibre and lecithin.
Excerpted from www.cure-naturali.it - Quoted by Mira Tonioni
Additional information:Suggestions for correct use of CERRETO/GERMOGLIOSÌ seed packet
- Soak 2 tablespoons of seeds (about 3/4 portions) for 8/10 hours, then place them evenly in a single sprouting tray GermoglioSì and water 2/3 times a day with drinking water, the sprouts are ready in 3/5 days.
- The sprouts can either be taken directly from the sprouting tray and washed and dressed like a normal salad or stored in the fridge for up to 3 days
- Do not use more than 25/30 grams per sprouting tray.
- The recommended amount can also be used on other sprouting trays of a suitable size.