Radish Daikon - 190 gr.
+ 9,90 € Shipping costs in Europe* (FREE shipping for orders above 250,00 €)
(Raphanus Sativus Longipinnatus)
- 190g pack of seeds from Sprout
- For self-production of 30/40 SERVINGS
Properties and Benefits of Ravanel Daikon:
Known for its detoxifying and fat-burning properties, it is also very useful against nausea and vomiting.
In Japan it is recommended at the end of fried or high-fat meals as it helps digest fried and heavy foods and is considered a natural fat-burner. It is also considered to be a good aid for liver health.
Its properties, especially its purifying properties, have been known since time immemorial. A good combination of vitamin C and B vitamins make it an anti-inflammatory and sedative foodstuff; it is also an excellent source of many elements, including potassium, calcium, iron, copper and sulphur.
Excerpted from www.cure-naturali.it - quoted by Mira Tonioni
For More information and Tips for a correct use of the seed pack SEE BELOW the sections "DESCRIPTION and ADDITIONAL INFORMATION".
The best online price can always be found at www.germogliosi.it
Also available on Amazon
It is a vegetable rich in dietary fibre, which is very helpful in cleansing intestinal tracts, and is low in fat.
The most important purifying effects can be seen on the skin and liver:
It has diuretic, depurative and draining properties and is considered a good mucolytic. It has a very low calorie content and is particularly rich in vitamin C. It is recommended in cases of lack of appetite, slow digestion, meteorism and intestinal swelling. It is also recommended against nausea and vomiting.
Excerpted from www.cure-naturali.it - Quoted by Mira Tonioni
Additional information:Suggestions for correct use of CERRETO/GERMOGLIOSÌ seed packet
- Soak 2 tablespoons of seeds (about 3/4 portions) for 8/10 hours, then place them evenly in a single sprouting tray GermoglioSì and water 2/3 times a day with drinking water, the sprouts are ready in 3/5 days.
- The sprouts can either be taken directly from the sprouting tray and washed and dressed like a normal salad or stored in the fridge for up to 3 days
- Do not use more than 20/25 grams per sprouting tray.
- The recommended amount can also be used on other sprouting trays of a suitable size.